Friday, September 21, 2007

Toilets in Paraguay

When I got to the hotel here in Paraguay I went into
the bathroom. I saw some black stuff in the stool so I
decided to flush the toilet before using. Well, as I
watched the flush a frog jumped out from under the
side of the flushing stool. The water had forced him
out. It scared me to death. He jumped back up into
the hiding place in the stool. I jumped higher than
he did. Well, in my room was a side room with a
bathroom. I went into that toilet. I flushed. Yup,
you guessed it, another frog. He jumped out of the stool
at me. I again jumped higher than he did. He jumped
out of the room. I then decided to flush again to
make sure I had no more unwelcomed guests in my
toilet. No frogs. I carefully sat down and wondered
what my private parts would do if a frog jumped on
them. I decided that they would yell and then of
course I would yell and jump very high. It added a new
adventure to my life as I sat there on that toilet.

I just came back tonight and I have another frog
friend on my wall. Before using the toilet I flushed
again and guess what? No frog. I sat in peace and
comfort. NO I lied, I again thought what would happen
if a frog jumped on my --------------.

Going to the bathroom here is going to add a new
dimension to my thoughts as the natural activities of
my body do their thing. I hope this is put in tactful
terms to satisfy everyone.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Gotta a big chuckle out of that story. What unique experiences you have when you are out of the country, huh?

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Dad you are so crazy! I guess this is gives you a greater appreciation for the finer things in life!